MINOX boutique located in central Oxford. We are the first ladies multi-brands boutique in Oxford and are looking for staff to assist our busy team with the day to day running of the shop. We are an authorised retailer for more than 50 designer brands, such as ACNE Studios, Alexander Wang, Balmain, Fornasetti, Guidi, Maxmara, Moschino, Stella McCartney and many more.
We believe in providing an inviting, buying experience in our store for our clientele, and require the right candidate to help do so.
- Stays aware of store KPI targets and achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets as defined by the Store Manager.
- Processing orders according to all related policies and procedures accurately and efficiently.
- Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms and store image neat, organised and clean in high standard.
- Displaying the products on the sales floor as outlined in the company procedures whilst respecting the visual merchandising standards.
- Checking the quality and quantity of new delivery, hanging or folding merchandise, checking inventory, packing online or mail orders according to company’s procedure when requested.
- Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and managers, consistently delivering luxury clientele service standard to provide the best customer experience.
- At least one-year previous experience in Luxury retail environment.
- Customer-orientated and an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English, (a second language is desirable).
- Able to work well under pressure or in a fast-paced environment, autonomously or as part of a team.
- Must have a keen interest in fashion and be willing to learn our associative brand’s history lines.
- Have a flair for visual merchandising
Working hours: 4 days per week 9:30 am-6 pm
If you think you are the one we are looking for, please send your CV, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us.
We embrace diversity in all applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Salary: £9.00 /hour
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org